About Salts of the Earth
Salts of the Earth is the largest network of salt therapy centres in Australia.
Our purpose is to provide high quality salt therapy rooms that offer people a natural approach to help relieve their symptoms, support their health and improve their quality of life.
Our founder was first introduced to salt therapy in Ireland, after it was recommended to his father to help manage the symptoms of his multiple respiratory conditions. He witnessed significant improvement in his father’s quality of life and began to study salt therapy in more detail, ultimately leading him to open one of the very first salt therapy centres in Australia. Strong demand led to growth and today we have over 20 locations.
As we have grown, we have held true to our core principles:
- Locally-owned centres dedicated to helping their local community learn about salt therapy and enjoy its benefits
- High-quality salt rooms utilising state of the art equipment to deliver world leading salt therapy
- Relaxed and welcoming centres that provide a sanctuary for adults to recover and recharge
- A family-friendly environment with separate children’s rooms where kids can play and explore in a fun-filled space whilst receiving all the benefits of a natural therapy
- Trained and trusted staff who are available to provide one-on-one guidance, information and care
It brings us great pleasure to witness clients feel the benefits in their health and quality of life. Hundreds of our clients have gone out of their way to tell us how salt therapy has made a real difference to their life, including those who suffer from conditions such as:
- Eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Hay fever
- Cold and congestion
- Snoring and sleep difficulties
- Stress, anxiety and fatigue
Salt therapy is a complementary (rather than alternative) therapy, designed to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine and as part of a broader plan for managing a condition and its symptoms. Like many aspects of our health and physical fitness, consistency in key and salt therapy is best viewed as one facet contributing to an ongoing lifestyle of good health.
Discover more by booking a complimentary consultation with one of our salt therapists.