Become part of our community.
Want to own a business that will make a positive difference to the health of your community?
Salts of the Earth is a business leading the way in salt therapy and the health industry. We are all about helping the people in our local communities live, sleep and breathe better, which makes us one of the most unique and rewarding opportunities for anyone wanting to own their own business.
Business model and culture.
At Salts of the Earth we are also firm believers in having an open and transparent relationship with our franchise partners to create a positive and progressive network to be part of.
Salts of the Earth competitive advantage:
- First to market for salt therapy.
- Unique concept with few competitors nationwide.
- Operate in Australia’s booming Private Health sector.
- Site selection assistance and lease negotiations.
- Support on demand program with excellent advice on operations, marketing and planning.
- Site visits and observations to help further improve you and your team’s skills of operations.
- Quarterly network meetings.
- Membership model for reoccurring revenue.
- Capacity of up to 300 members subject to centre size. Breakeven estimated at 110 – 130.
- High gross margin on salt therapy sessions.
- Simple operating structure with minimal staff required.
- Easy owner-operator model.
- Target market ranges from small premature babies to the more mature citizen with a range of conditions from cold and flu to Asthma or Psoriasis.
- Australian population statistics;
- 11% Asthmatic
- 19% Hay fever
- 8% Sinusitis
- 25% Eczema
- With further conditions benefiting from the therapy.
Salts of the Earth are looking for franchise partners who are:
- Passionate, willing to develop themselves and self-motivated
- Able to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals
- Goal orientated
- Accountable and organised
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Service orientated and motivated to help others
- Are strong communicators and team players
- Dedicated to the business full-time
- Turnkey investment of approximately $195,000 – $250,000 (subject to site selected) which includes your franchise fee, store fit out and operations package.
- Monthly franchise royalty of 7% of gross sales.
- Monthly marketing fee of $700 that provides brand development, national marketing, social media management, Google Adwords, marketing library full of assets and emarketing to your database.
If you would like to explore the opportunity further, please enquire today.
Award winning Business:
- Runner up in Global NextGen in Franchising.
- Top 5 fastest growing franchises in Australia as listed by Inside Franchise Business.
- NSW FCA State winner for Franchisee of the Year (SOTE Albury).
- Winner of Australian NextGen in Franchising.
- Finalist for FCA Emerging Franchisor.
- Victorian FCA State winner for Community Contribution and Reasonability (SOTE Pakenham).